orangelightslumine replied to your photoset “I did my hair the other day at school sitting in the library when I…”
haha yes I guess that would work :P
There are three weeks left in our IndieGoGo campaign— in order for Winter Tangerine to continue printing outstanding work, we need your support!
We have wonderful perks available for donors, including copies of WTR and gracious handwritten letters from our editors. For the price of two cups of coffee, you can receive a PDF of WTR’s first volume! Help us continue to let Winter Tangerine be something that amplifies unique artistic voices— support Winter Tangerine, and support the current and next generations of art and writing. We cannot express our gratitude for your help!
P.S. the link is actually indiegogo.com/projects/winter-tangerine-review!
I think this magazine seems really wonderful and I’d hate to see them disappear. Support the arts - if you can, donate - but otherwise share this because someone else will be able to.
I did my hair the other day at school sitting in the library when I forgot we didn’t have class and it turned out sort of cool.
(also hi this is the first picture of me i have posted on my tumblr. andd you can’t see my face.)
1. I have been off tumblr for a while and tonight I am madly back on again because I urgently have to do things that I don’t really want to do because I don’t want to acknowledge reality. This is always how it is.
2. I have 2 weeks of easter break and I’m going back to Asia and I don’t know how to feel about this. Well I should be excited. But being the way I am…no just make up emotions to complicate your life.
3. I often find myself lost in reflections considering myself as some kind of human experiment in rootlessness and internationalism. Observing and analyzing my own trains of thought, etc.
4. Yesterday I was drinking orange juice and spilled it all over my yellow pants because I was looking at someone else while drinking and completely underestimated how full the glass was.
5. My mother wonders whether I really love her. I do too.
6. I have refrained from posting several things I’ve wanted to on here because they reference and talk about suicide in a non-ohmygodneverdoitlifeisbeautiful way and guys I’m probably never gonna suicide okay but I’m just afraid of getting a bunch of responses in the aforementioned (frankly annoying by now) style of people trying to save my life or something when I’m just a person who thinks too much maybe or maybe not.
7. I might post them anyway because fuck it. (More likely not though.)
8. I have concluded that all social media is terribly uninteresting and is devouring my life.
9. That is not true. Well the second part is.
10. I have to read L’Éducation sentimentale by Flaubert over break. I hope it is good and not tedious.
Also thank you that’s awfully nice of you to think of me when I haven’t been on for 3ish weeks or maybe more I don’t even know. Although my queue kept appearances up for a while.
If you don’t like Monty Python you’re wrong
A moose once bit my sister.
I need to re-watch this.
GOT is getting too real for me. I need a medieval comedy instead.
No kidding I have been waiting all my Tumblr life for the Monty Python fandom to appear so that I can feed my obsession. (I am too lazy to/don’t know how to make gifs so that’s my excuse for not just starting it.)
Anyway these phrases are all just part of my daily vocabulary. A great deal of my life is spent explaining strange references to people who are subsequently confused and question my sanity.